- Successful and busy architectural design company
- Grow your career while you help grow the business
- Brand new offices within the Hastings Business HQ
Want to put your skills to good use in a busy, stimulating and positive work environment? Join this highly experienced and supportive team, and work on a wide range of projects.
The Createus Group’s core values are design excellence, integrity, innovation, collaboration, customer service and sustainability. Do these resonate with you? Createus make it their priority to delivery quality work that’s done right the first time, and take personal responsibility and accountability for the work they deliver. They challenge design concepts and “industry best practice” in order to improve customer solutions. This is the kind of place where if your work ethic and values align, professional development opportunities are encouraged and career progression is actively encouraged.
With a brand new office within the Business HQ in Hastings, the team at Createus Group are experiencing continued success in the market. They have a growth plan in place and are currently in the market for an Intermediate Draughtsperson. You will need to hit the ground running in this fast-paced, dynamic environment with many projects on the go at any one time.
The role will include conceptual design, interpreting design, compliance checking, ensuring all work is completed to time frames for residential new builds, complex residential alterations and the more straight forward commercial developments.
To be successful in this role you must enjoy learning and;
- Ideally have 5 years + industry experience
- Must have good level of knowledge of construction in NZ and the NZ Building Code
- Practical drafting experience, from start to finish and across a wide range of project types ideally using ArchiCad
- Have analytical skills with an eye for detail and the ability to visualise a drawing constructed
- Enjoy being creative and solving problems
- Have a can-do attitude, and enjoy helping out when and where needed
- Have the ability to work well in an open plan environment.
To apply for this role please attach your CV and a covering letter telling us about what you could bring to this role or alternatively call Martin on 021 959 303 for a confidential chat.
- Please note that experience with the NZ building code is a must, and we will not be able to give consideration to applicants without this experience.